Delivery can only made after confirmation of payment by the bank to the Seller. All our deliveries are handled by our service provider Chronopost*. DEXXON cannot be held liable for any late delivery regardless of the reason.
The products are delivered to the address specified by the Purchaser when placing the order on the Website, the Purchaser shall ensure this address is accurate. Any package returned to the Seller due to an incorrect or incomplete delivery address may be reposted at the expense of the Purchaser.
For deliveries in France and Belgium: The Purchaser has the choice between a classic or an express a home delivery via Chronopost* (depending on the Purchaser’s choice of). When the order is placed, the Seller indicates the date at which the purchased product shall be delivered at home. The delivery lead-times, provided the products ordered are in stock and without force majeure, are the following**:
– France: Next day delivery before 1pm for any order placed and confirmed before 1pm. Someone will have to be at home to sign for the delivery.
For deliveries in Europe:
The Purchaser has the choice between a classic or express home delivery via Chronopost*. When the order is placed, the Seller indicates the date at which the purchased product shall be delivered at home.
Except in cases of force majeure, and when products are in stock, indicative delivery lead times shall be as follow:
– Classic: Fast delivery to 27 European countries (from 2 to 6 business days). For example, delivery to Berlin, Brussels or London in 3 days for any order placed and confirmed before 1pm.
– Express: Delivery between 1 to 3 business days for any order placed and confirmed before 1pm.
The Purchaser can track his or her parcel from the Chronopost website*: (http://www.chronopost.com) by entering the 13 digits tracking number. This number is communicated to the Purchaser in the dispatch confirmation email and is also available in the personal account page on our Website.
Regardless of whether it is a classic or an express home delivery, The client is informed of the date of delivery, by SMS or email sent by post*.
For home deliveries, the Purchaser must be at home on the day of the delivery to sign the delivery note. If the Purchaser is absent, the delivery person shall leave a note in the letter box. This note can then be used to pick up the parcel at the location and during the period stated on the note. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to pick up the parcel within the stated period. Should the pick-up period expire, the parcel shall be returned to the Seller. The Seller shall then contact the Purchaser.
In case of delayed shipment, the Seller shall contact the Purchaser and propose possible changes to the delivery date. In case of delayed delivery, the Purchaser is invited to contact the Seller by phone on the non-premium rate number given in the order confirmation, or by email at the following address: email@example.com . The Seller will then indicate to the Purchaser the procedure to follow.
If at the time of delivery, the original packaging is damaged, torn or opened, the Purchaser must refuse the delivery of the parcel and indicate his/her reasons for refusal on the delivery note (parcel refused because it is opened or damaged). The Purchaser must then contact the Seller within 14 days from receipt of the product, by phone on the non-premium rate number given in the order confirmation, or by mail at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org to inform the Seller of the situation. The Seller will then indicate to the Purchaser the procedure to follow for an exchange or a refund.
If the Purchaser decides to keep an opened or damaged parcel, no claim or reimbursement request can be made to the Seller.
*Deliveries will be provided by Chronopost, unless technically not feasible. In that case, deliveries will be provided by another authorized carrier.
**Preordered products will be delivered starting from September 2016.
Compliance of the products
The Purchaser benefits from all legal warrantees provided by the Law. The Seller agrees to refund or exchange defective products or products that do not match the order of the Purchaser. For inquiries please email us at email@example.com, or contact us via the Twitter account of our after-sales service (@EMTEC_Support) stating your order number, to know the details of the procedure.
The product shall be returned to the following address, DEXXON Groupe – 79 avenue Louis Roche – 92230 Gennevilliers – FRANCE, with all provided accessories, packaging and manual. The cost of return and any additional charges are the responsability of the Purchaser. A proof of purchase in the form of an invoice, as well as the delivery note must also be sent. The EMTEC serial number on the product should be intact and readable for the warranty to be applicable.
The status of each returned product (failure upon unpacking or other product failure) will be valid only after full diagnosis from our technical department.
After diagnosis, DEXXON shall replace or repair the defective product. DEXXON’s decision to either replace or repair the Product is final. Products without a confirmed failure status will be returned at the Purchaser’s expense.
Not being able to use the service because of poor DTTV coverage, low ADSL bandwidth, or bad Wi-Fi reception is not considered to be a failure. DEXXON shall in no way be held liable for access conditions services related to the internet, links to Services and any malfunction relative to the supply of links and Services. Speeds are theoretical maximums speed and are only given as a guide only with the mention “up to”, they cannot under any circumstances give rise to a claim.. Depending on the method of calculating the GB and the type of formatting (low and high) there is always a gap between the value of gross memory displayed on the packaging and the formatted capacity. This difference in value shall not give rise to a claim.
The following are excluded from warranty:
• Damages resulting from installation or start-up non-compliant with the manufacturer’s instructions, carried out negligently (connection errors, antenna failures, etc.), or resulting from the incompatibility of the equipment used with EMTEC Products.
• Damages due to the intervention of a repair company non-authorised by the manufacturer, alteration or repair carried out without the agreement of EMTEC. EMTEC products should be used with equipment meeting the standards of the computer industry.
• Malfunctions caused by the use of the product in abnormal, excessive, or inadequate conditions, or resulting from the lack of maintenance or cleaning of the device.
• Damages due to accident, improper operation or negligence.
• Damages caused by a third party, resulting from wilful misconduct, fraud, or an act of vandalism.
• Damages resulting from a force majeure event (fire, lightning, storm) or a power surge.
• Damages resulting from slow corrosive oxidation.
• Direct and indirect, material and immaterial damages resulting from the failure of the device.
• Damages resulting from unreasonable and abnormal use of the device.
• Damages regarding the loss or destruction of stored data, as well as damage to the software. The customer is responsible for the regular backup of the data on his or her hard drive or on the internal memory of the device, and before sending the device to the After-Sales Service.
• Cosmetic damage such as scratches, chipping, cracks, torn or detached elements which are not detrimental to the operation of the device.
• The replacement of accessories, removable elements and consumables such as: batteries, remote controls, cables, headphones, etc.
• Virus infections or use of the product with software not provided by EMTEC and any resulting damage.
The replaced or repaired product shall be shipped at EMTEC’s expense, and the remaining warranty conditions shall continue from the original purchase date stated on the invoice.
The Purchaser is expressly informed that the Seller is not the manufacturer of the products within the meaning of Act No. 98-389 of 19 May 1998 concerning liability for defective products.
Legal compliance warranty :
Article L211-4 of the French Consumer Code
“The seller is required to deliver a product which conforms to the contract and is held liable for any lack of conformity which exists upon delivery.
He is also held liable for any lack of conformity caused by the packaging or the assembly instructions, or the installation if he assumed responsibility therefor or had it carried out under his responsibility.”
Article L211-5 of the French Consumer Code
“To be compliant to the contract, the product must:
1. Be suitable for the purpose usually associated with such a product and, when appropriate:
– Match the description given by the seller and have the features that the seller presented to the Purchaser in the form of a sample or model;
– have the features that a Purchaser might reasonably expect it to have considering the public statements made by the seller, the producer or his representative, including advertising and labelling;”
2. Or have the features defined by mutual agreement between the parties or be suitable for any special requirement of the Purchaser which was made known to the seller and which the latter agreed to.”
Article L211-12 of the French Consumer Code
« Actions resulting from a defect in conformity lapses two years after delivery of the Product.”
Legal warranty against latent defects
Article 1641 of the French Civil Code
“.”A Seller is bound to a warranty on account of the latent defects of the good sold which render it unfit for the it was intended for, or which impairs that use to such extent that the buyer, if he had known about the defects, would have never acquired it or would have given a much lesser price for it.
Article 1648 of the French Civil Code
“The action resulting from redhibitory vices must be brought by the Purchaser within a period of two years following the discovery of the vice”
Right of cancellation
In accordance with legal provisions, the Purchaser shall have 14 days from receipt of the order, to exercise his right of cancellation. After this period, the products will be deemed compliant and accepted by the user and DEXXON reserves the right to refuse an exchange or refund.
In case of cancellation, the Purchaser is invited to contact the Seller by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone on the non-premium rate number provided during the order confirmation, or via the Twitter account of our after-sales service (@EMTEC_Support) stating your order number, to know the details of the procedure.
The product shall be returned to the following address, DEXXON Groupe – 79 avenue Louis Roche – 92230 Gennevilliers – FRANCE, in its original packaging and with all parts, accessories and manuals, in perfect resale condition. Any product that has been damaged, or with damaged original packaging, shall not be refunded or exchanged, subject however to a damaged delivery as described in article 8. The product must be sent alongside the invoice, the delivery note and the cancellation form (template provided below) or any unambiguous statement expressing willingness to cancel.
Only the price of the product purchased and shipping costs shall be reimbursed. The cost of return for cancellation and any additional charges (custom duties for example) are the responsibility of the Purchaser.
After receipt and verification of the returned product, it shall be refunded directly to the bank or PayPal account used for the payment as soon as possible and no later than within 30 days of the cancellation.
Cancellation form template:
DEXXON Groupe – 79 avenue Louis Roche – 92230 Gennevilliers – FRANCE.
I hereby inform you of my decision to cancel the purchase contract of the following item:
Ordered on… and received on…